Crippa designs and builds the full range of bending and end forming tooling. We can work from a set of Cartesian or polar coordinates; a solid model; or, from the deformation geometry to quickly design the best tooling solution for a customer process.
Then the Crippa team will utilize specialized software to verify the design to ensure it will function on the customer’s machine and produce quality parts.
- Monoblock or split bend dies with straight or compound clamp sections.
- Rollers for variable radius bending or profile bending.
- Clamp inserts: serrated, smooth, or compound.
- Pressure die slides (available in different materials).
- Flange or post mount bend dies made according to requirements.
- Plug or ball mandrels (available in different materials)
- Endform tooling for ramming and rolling including clamp jaws.
- Collets for round and shaped tubes as well as tubes with fittings, shells, etc.